About

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nothing on you VS Nothing on Me

You know that song by B.O.B, Nothing on you, I lovedddddd that song when I first heard it. I had it on playback for probably hrs lol. When I like a song, I kinda go overboard until I get sick of it...then I never want to hear it again...sometimes.
ANYWAYS, last night JP told me to watch this vid that was based off of the original song but its called Nothing on Me. I was half looking forward to it, only because its from a song that I like. Half not wanting to watch it because he usually shows me some strange videos that he finds interest in for some odd reason. He's an oddball sometimes MOST of the time but thats what I <3 bout him :D
Now I can't stop listening to this song, I literally have been playin this over n over for a good 2 hrs now, does that make me obsessive? Idk but this song makes me happy and think about good times wit JP so why stop happy thoughts right? Until next time...ta ta!

 
Nothing On Me (Official Music Video) - Pmac featuring JVoQalZ from Ken Lauguico on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment