About

Saturday, March 13, 2010

St. Ives Apricot scrub review

Have you guys tried the St. Ives Apricot scrub yet??? If you haven't maybe its time for you to run to the drug store n grab one! I've heard many good reviews about it but I've never been a huge fan of St. Ives, I'm not sure why...just haven't used much of their products before.
So the other day I decided to buy the Apricot scrub and they had a few different ones that served different purposes, I was thinking of getting the lift n firm or anti-aging? I forgot what it was called but I decided to get Fresh Skin instead to hopefully even out skin tones and such.

The consistency was pretty thick so I had to squeeze the bottle kinda hard to get the product out n then I might have squeezed a bit too much. It doesn't say how much I'm supposed to use so I just guessed it would be like a dime side or so...though I'm pretty sure more than a dime came out. It definitely smelled like apricots at first but afterward, it didn't smell so sweet anymore, I think there's oatmeal in it? but the smell isn't that awful, it just surprised me a bit. Anyways, after I wet my face, I massaged it on my face with my fingers and it didn't feel harsh at all, it just felt like it was getting the job done. After bout a minute, as I was rinsing it off with warm water, I continued to massage it in circular motions.

In the end, after all the scrub was washed off. My face felt soooo super smooth! I couldn't believe it! :D Afterward I splashed on some toner and moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend doing this everyday because I feel that it would defeat the purpose, if there's not much dirt and oil then you're not using the scrub to its full potential. Until next time... ta ta!

1 comment:

  1. I used to use it but stopped because it was making me break out. That was a few years ago though. Maybe it's time to give this scrub another chance :)

    Then again, maybe you'll have a negative update to this post in a few days! (hopefully not!!)

    http://lambaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete