About

Monday, March 1, 2010

OPI Jade is the new black

Eeeek so I stopped by Ricky's today n got the OPI Jade is the new black, part of their Hong Kong collection. I'm very anxious to put it on but I want my current lime-ish color to chip off more so I'll have more of a reason to put on a new color.
Anyways one of my friends noticed my so called "skill" with applying my own nail polish and now she wants me to do her and her cousins nails during break sometime this week lol. Mayb I can make a side job outta this if this turns out good. I'm always down for making cash....legally of course.

Ever since poconos, I've been highly obsessed with "Bed Rock" I swear I can listen to this allllll day! reminds me of the fun times at the poconos :( i wanna go back already. Until next time...ta ta!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha80ZaecGkQ

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were the kinda girl who does my nails (and I'm sure my boss wishes I were too!)
    Thanks for the good read :)

    http://lambaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks. I use to get manicures weekly but my bf suggested that I should learn to paint it myself. After a few times, I got the hang of it and I slowly got into habit of doing it myself.

    ReplyDelete