About

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Marc Jacobs Rain Boots

As cute, colorful and inexpensive they are, don't expect them to last you a life time.
I don't remember the last time I ever owned a pair of rain boots so I'm not exactly sure how long they're supposed to last you but these boots probably lasted 9 months. Its not like I wore them everyday, I wore it in the rain and in the snow. Its probably not a good idea to stay in the snow for too long in them because if you have thin socks, your feet will start to get numb...
But a couple of weeks ago, I had a really hard time trying to take off my left boot, only to realize that my sock was wet so I guess there was really good suction. =/
Whats worse is that I don't even know where the problem is! JP said that maybe we can align the inside with Shoe GOO and maybe we can revive my boot.
Until next time...ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment