About

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Band-Aid Friction Block Stick

The warm weather has approached and I decided to buy some new flats. Every year I have this problem with breaking into new flats. I'm telling you, it hurts sooo much, like knives were piercing through my feet and just slicin n dicin away. I remember hearing good things about this Band-Aid Friction Block Stick and it supposed to form a barrier/shield, to prevent anymore rubbing or friction from your shoes.
So after I left DSW I limped over to Duane Reade to see this miracle worker...the problem is that it was friggin $8.29+tax and that was not what I expected, after much contemplating and even askin my gf I decided to just deal with the pain and get to work to change into my Vans.

I still want to get it though...maybe after my next paycheck.

 

1 comment:

  1. you should just buy it- it definitely works-- close to zero pain with new shoes and/or tough shoes

    ReplyDelete