About

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ELF Brushes

Eyes Lips Face aka e.l.f. sells brushes and cosmetics for really cheap like a buck cheap. I've been using a couple of their brushes for a few months now and its pretty good for just $1.

Blush, Bronzing And Blending Brush 

I use this brush mainly for my bronzers and for blending. I don't really use blush since I still feel like I look like a clown after I apply it. Anyways its really good for contouring, I didn't notice much fall outs from  the brush. Its also really good at blending too. It pretty much gets the job done, no questions asked.
I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Total Face Brush 

I use this brush when I'm just applying my face powder. It distributes the color evenly but the fall outs of the brush are pretty frequent. So I get kinda paranoid sometimes, thinking that their may be a strand of red hair on my face somewhere =/ However, I feel that the brush may be a little too fluffy? I know thats supposed to sound like its a good thing but I would like for the brush not to be so spread out, I'm not sure if I'm making any sense. The point is that it doesn't pickup as much powder because its all loose and sprawled out. Oy I'm just not good at describing this brush. THEN just a couple of weeks ago it broke! the wooden handle just separated itself from the brush but I've temporarily stuck em back together. So I'd give this brush a 3 out of 5.  

Overall these brushes aren't bad for a dollar, I think I'm gonna try the foundation brush next.
Until next time... ta ta!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment